Description: Your greatest asset is your team! Together, this cast of characters is writing your organization’s story. Yet, it is important to realize that there are several elements to every great story, including the characters, the setting, and the plot. What story are you writing, and is your team positioned to pen a best seller? Before turning the page on the next chapter in your organization, it could be the ideal time to hit pause in order to check in and care for the characters who make it all possible.
In this morning workshop, the following outcomes will be accomplished:
• Decode your team composite by understanding the uniqueness of each team member: your styles, your strengths, and your struggles.
• Dream your team culture so that it can be crafted and cultivated with thoughtful intentionality, and not by accident nor by default.
• Describe your team challenges that are an inevitable result of being an imperfect organization made up of imperfect people who perform imperfect tasks.
• Develop your team competencies and determine your team choices, knowing that performance can only rise as high as the ceiling of proficiency permits and daily decisions determine.
• Decide your team calendar and checkpoints to make certain that you are executing your tasks and evaluating your organizational activities against the backdrop of predetermined outcomes and clear success criteria.
Webinar Date: This was presented as part of OHIMA's 2020 Virtual Conference - March 18, 2020
Duration: 2.5 hours
Speaker: Michael Brown, PhD returns! He was so well received at our 2019 Annual Meeting that we have brought him back for a more in-depth workshop this morning in our Leadership Track.
Dr. Brown has been speaking, mentoring, and leading since 1991. Michael’s passions include teaching, writing, rigorous exercise, grilling out, peanut butter, people watching and power naps.
**MEMBER ONLY CONTENT** This course is only available for purchase by OHIMA members.
Interested in this webinar series? Consider purchasing the “Advance Your Leadership Skills” bundle! This special discounted package of webinars includes The Extraordinary Team session from the 2020 Virtual Conference - along with the Leadership Webinar Series and the Emotional Intelligence Webinar Series by Merida Johns! While these webinars can be purchased individually, save money by purchasing them together! CLICK HERE to learn more about the "Advance Your Leadership Skills" bundle! This special bundle of savings is for OHIMA members only!
|Plotline #1: Discover Team Composite||00:15:00|
|Plotline #2: Dream Team Culture||00:20:00|
|Plotline #3: Determine Team Communication||00:20:00|
|Plotline #4: Diagnose Team Conflict||00:20:00|
|Plotline #5: Describe Team Challenges||00:10:00|
|Plotline #6: Develop Team Competencies||00:15:00|
|Plotline #7: Decide Team Choices||00:15:00|
|Plotline #8, 9, 10: Discuss Team Complexities, Calendar & Checkpoints||00:20:00|
Distributors may purchase multiple copies of packages to distribute to learners, and follow their progress. Bulk discounts are below.
|Quantity||Price per voucher|